okay, what do you get when you put together the gorgeous, the pretty, the obnoxious and demented all in the same roof? yup, you got it! DesCha's "unofficial-official" hangout! please enjoy your stay! we're sure the hobbits wont get in your way. the Gm's here, say "hooray!" [does this have to rhyme? does it have to be all teh time?] oh, don't mind the insanity. ^^ have fun!

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Time for yet ANOTHER lazy GM update

Our GM has been lazy or forgetful, recently, and now it's time for me to do the dirty work. bleah.

GIFTS FROM SIMDESCHA!!! Part 3


Hi there, Simmers -

Trevia and I bought these Rays of Light CDs just so we could get our
hands on the covers!!! I kinda liked them, but Trevia favored the
Irika Album better. And then, out of nowhere, these guys from DesCha
Promotions ask us to advertise...again! We get the CDs free AND we
get PAID!!! Isn't that great?

We're uploading a zipped set of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th albums of ROL
(the albums where Sosuke's the secondary guitarist, not Asuka)...
unfortunately we couldn't get our hands on a copy of album Numero
Uno, but we'll find it...

these should brighten up the room of any ROL fan...

And Trevia wants me to upload a copy of her album cover as a Sim
Object! It's at the files section.

And we have the images to boot! This can't get any cooler!

BUT IT DOES!!!

The DesCha R&D are going to release a new soda drink within the
week...it's a brand based on consumer surveys...and it tastes
great!!!

(Cool thing about my job is that I get to test stuff way before it's
released into the market...I love my job!)

'til next upload, peeps, I gotta go boogie...Club G is calling.

- DJ W.It and Trevia




that WAS an update.

dont argue or i shall hit you with Mr. Whack-a-bat. I DARE you. *death glare*